Thursday, February 19, 2009

Here Goes Nothing...

Ok, so I read blogs. I like blogs. I think blogging is great. Come to find out, some friends at my wonderful new job here in Memphis have blogs. So I figured, what the heck? I mean, I'm interesting, right? Surely I can find one thing daily to tell my family and friends who are all so dear to me but yet so far away. Well, here goes nothing, I'm a blogger! Hopefully this little site will be something you all want to read as it will keep you up to date on my life with Ryan, Kaia and ? here in Memphis. I promise to make it a good read!

PS- The ? just happens to be our newest little addition, making his way to the Herschelman/Novess household tomorrow. Stay tuned for his name and more adorable pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home