Saturday, February 21, 2009

Introducing...

...Boomer! Yes, that's right, Ryan finally named our new little pup, and in that he's straight from Oklahoma, he thought this name was a good one. For those of you who don't know (I didn't until I googled it), Boomer Sooner is the U of OK fight song. I was actually against the name, but then I took one look at him, and decided it was rather fitting. He's a great little pup, full of spunk, and has already settled in quite nicely- eating, drinking and holding his own with Kaia. While I did forget how much work a puppy is, I am reminded that they are so worth it when they look like this:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kendall Jones said...

I'm so glad ya'll went with that name!

February 22, 2009 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger annecase said...

What a cutie! And agreed, Boomer is a GREAT name for that pup!

February 22, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home