Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My life at cs2

In that I just love my new job, I thought it only fitting to share a little about the place I spend most of my time. I knew when I walked through the front doors for my first (of four!) interviews, this was the place I wanted to come every day. It is a very hip place to work. From a diner complete with shuffleboard and foosball tables to co-workers who are creative, inspiring and intelligent, cs2 dominates the cool category. Here are a few pics I've taken- proof that I'm darn lucky to be here:


The building- it's three stories; my office is on the the top floor


My office


View from my office windows- wish it was a prettier day!


Lobby/reception desk (note the images on the wall, more about that later)


The rock- creative production center


The diner- co-workers and I eat in here almost every day. There is a sink, microwave and toaster oven behind me. To the far left is a bar area, and yes, people do play foosball and shuffleboard.


Located just outside the diner is a soda machine, where, for only 50 cents, I can get all the Dr. Pepper my little heart desires. And it's in a can- does life get much better?!


My inspiration board- Downtown Chicago in December. Refer back to the Lobby shot. The images on the wall are employee inspirations. Located throughout the three floors of cs2, on every wall, in every nook and cranny, are inspiration boards. Each employee submits his or her inspiration, and a designer from the creative department gets to depict that inspiration. A canvas is made, and the inspiration is hung on the wall for all to see. Pretty darn cool, if I do say so myself.

So there you have it. If I can't be at home with Ryan and the pups everyday, then this is right where I want to be!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kendall Jones said...

Great post! I couldn't agree more.
You're becoming such a skilled little blogger!!

February 25, 2009 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

I didn't know you had a blog too! I must add you to my little blogroll thing or whatever it's called!

February 26, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home