Saturday, March 7, 2009

Thursday Night Out

Last Thursday, Ryan and I finally took advantage of living in a city that has music at your fingertips. Rascal Flatts came to town, and since we heard they put on a really good show, we decided to go. We met friends down on Beale Street to have a drink before the concert, and then walked to Fed Ex Forum in time to catch a little of the opening act...Jessica Simpson. In all honesty, we wouldn't have missed much if we would have ended up missing her whole bit. It wasn't anything to write home about, to say the least. So we were well ready when Rascal Flatts took to the stage. Though I must say that I really don't like the lead singer too much (don't even know his name!), the show was entertaining and worth the money. We were in the general admission area, so I pushed and shoved my way to the front. Ryan, on the otherhand, stood quite a few rows behind me and made friends with some locals. Here's a few pics so you can see just how close I really was!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home