St. Patty's Day, Memphis Style

Yesterday was a great day. I normally don't do much for St. Patrick's day other than don a green shirt so I don't get pinched. I also like to wear my Kermit the Frog "Green is Keen" pin (circa 1980), but unfortunately forgot that one. Which is a bummer since he only gets to make an appearance once a year. OK, I'm getting off subject...
Kendall, me, Claire, Kristen
I had a pretty busy day at work, but that didn't stop me from attending the St. Patty's happy hour put on by cs2 (I told you I work at a cool place), complete with green beer. From there co-worker friends and I headed over to Beale Street to hit up Silky O'Sullivans, and Ryan was able to join us, too. You probably won't believe me unless you see it for yourself, but this place actually has goats (yes, live goats), that, get this, DRINK BEER! I know, I know. Feeding them beer must be animal crulity, right? Well, apparently these mammals have a fast metabolism, so the beer doesn't affect them. Hmmm...you learn something new every day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home