To the Mitten State We Go
Ryan and I (with the doggies) are driving to Michigan this weekend. We're leaving Thursday and coming home Sunday- just a quick jaunt. It's getting to be that time where my girls in MI are starting to get pregnant. Two of my very best friends are preggers right now, and both are due in June. What a good month (ok, I'm a little biased) to have babies! Elesa is due June 13th and Jenny is due more towards the end of the June. I forgot Jen's exact due date; I only remembered Elesa's because it's my birthday! Anyway, the whole point of my trip to MI is because we are having a girls' weekend baby shower at Sarah's. Just us girls- so there will be plenty of laughter, food and good times.
As it turns out, Jen is having a boy, whom she is naming Vincent, and Elesa is having a girl, named Lennan. We are already joking that Lennan and Vince are going to grow up, be inseparable and of course, get married. In fact, they have already had their first kiss. Here's proof:
As it turns out, Jen is having a boy, whom she is naming Vincent, and Elesa is having a girl, named Lennan. We are already joking that Lennan and Vince are going to grow up, be inseparable and of course, get married. In fact, they have already had their first kiss. Here's proof:



1 Comments:
Lisa, this is so sweet. Brings tears to my eyes!! My favorite moment this weekend was when you and Carmen were telling me how much you already love Lennan.. I'm so lucky to have you!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home