WOW! Sham-Wow!
I must say that when it comes to infomercials, the home shopping network and the like, I don't particularly say very often "I must have that!". However- I was completely sold on Sham-Wow within the first five seconds of the 'mercial. I mean, it's a sponge, towel and chamois all in one. Who wouldn't need this? I just had to have one, but of course sensible Ryan said I was crazy.
Well, when my Michiganders were here last weekend, we somehow got talking about the Sham-Wow, and all of us girls proclaimed how much we wanted one. Imagine my surprise when Ryan came home from a beer-run with...you guessed it...a box full of Sham-Wow's! WOW! I'm a lucky lady. And because there were so many in the box, I shared with each of my girls. Here we are proudly holding our newest treasure, note the pure elation and excitement:
Well, when my Michiganders were here last weekend, we somehow got talking about the Sham-Wow, and all of us girls proclaimed how much we wanted one. Imagine my surprise when Ryan came home from a beer-run with...you guessed it...a box full of Sham-Wow's! WOW! I'm a lucky lady. And because there were so many in the box, I shared with each of my girls. Here we are proudly holding our newest treasure, note the pure elation and excitement:



1 Comments:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0330091newsham1.html
enough said there. I like your blog and hope to see you in a couple weeks in Chester!
Mark
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home