Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Memphian Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mothers and Mommies-To-Be! In that it is yet another holiday that I'm apart from my family, and the women that really matter on this day, today dawned as just another usual Sunday in the Herschelman-Novess household. Unfortunately, it rained today for what seemed like the fourth weekend in a row, but I guess that just meant it was a good day to sleep in :)

After breakfast, cabin fever must have set in because we decided to take a drive with the pups to scope out a few neighborhoods we may want to buy a house in one day. Ryan and I will be Memphians for years to come; there just seems to be plenty of opportunity for us both here that cannot be passed up. So we might as well start looking now! We found a GREAT neighborhood that I fell in love with, but we'll see. After all, we still have a FL condo in our back pockets ;)

All that driving around made us hungry, so we decided to celebrate our moms by heading to Buffalo Wild Wings where we could watch some golf, eat wings and have a cold beer.

Watching the Players Championship on the big screen. Played in Florida where it was a 100 degrees. Wish we were there!

My handsome man watching golf (and thinking about his mom, of course).

A celebratory drink to the finest and best lady I know, my mom. I miss you SOOO much today and always!

After we got home, my babies decided that their gift to me would be that they would sit still long enough for me to snap a good picture:

My boys

Pretty Kaia


In all, another great day and weekend here in Memphis. And again, Happy Mother's Day to all you deserving ladies out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home