Live at the Garden

Besides when my girls were here, last Friday night was by far the most fun I've had in Memphis yet. Every summer at the Botanical Gardens, a summer concert series is held called Live at the Garden. There are two types of admission tickets: lawn seats or, the more desirable, table seating. Because cs2 is a sponsor, the company has a table for ten reserved each night a concert takes place, so Ryan and I joined four other couples and enjoyed the first class seating privileges. Sister Hazel and Train were on the line-up for the evening, and they both put on a really good show. There's not much better than friends, music, wine and a humidity-free summer night.

We had GREAT seats.

Kendall (pictured with her husband, Keith) is our very own Martha Stewart. For many reasons, too numerous to mention!

I turned the flash off for this one because it was so pretty with our candles and the white twinkle lights around. But I couldn't capture that by having that dern flash on.

Kristen and I. Boy we've had some fun nights these past few weeks!

Mean girls unite forever! We're throwing up the "M" (please ignore that really funny facial expression I have going on). I've gotten pretty close with these girls at work, and they are part of the reason why I love my job so much. We started Friday Lunch Bunch, and quickly became nicknamed Mean Girls 'cause it's a girls only thing along with some others at the office. I think we need our own logo.

Kendall (talking to her husband), Kristen, me, Anne
And I'll end with this pic of Ryan and I. It's a good one, babe!


1 Comments:
Yay! Fun times!!
Don't forget to send me that picture you were talking about- pleeease :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home